A wide variety of professions depend on recurring appointments. Consultants, coaches, dentists, and others are repeatedly spending a big portion of their time communicating back and forth with their clients. In order to find the available time slots for regulars, you need to constantly be at clients’ disposal. Recurring bookings for appointments that occur on a regular basis can force you to schedule and reschedule more often than you’d like.
Though there are many booking tools on the market that can help, hardly any comes with the option to simplify repeating appointments. Consequently, making clients book the same appointment all over again doesn’t enhance customer satisfaction. And right now, convenience is one of the things customers appreciate the most.
When you rely on repetitive services, it comes in handy when you don’t need to pick and schedule the following appointments one by one. It consumes a great deal of your time you can use for doing something more productive. If Friday is the only day you can dedicate yourself to a certain service, you have to schedule each one in that month as early as possible, to avoid someone else taking time slots that fit you most.
Efficient time management is crucial in the fast-paced world we live in, and recurring appointments will help you streamline schedules, increase productivity, and boost revenue. Let’s explore what recurring booking is, dive deeper into benefits, and learn how to set them up with a step-by-step guide.
What is a Recurring Appointment?
A recurring appointment refers to a scheduled event that repeats at specific intervals, such as daily, weekly, or monthly recurrence. When you automate recurring bookings, it eliminates the need to manually create multiple appointments and scheduling conflicts, saving you precious time and effort. Whether it’s a regular client repeating appointment, a fitness class, monthly check-up, it’s easier to automate recurring appointments and provide consistency and structure to your schedule.
Benefits of Recurring Appointments
Automating appointments that repeat a number of times will save you time, but also increase your productivity, boost customer satisfaction, inspire loyalty, and consequently increase your revenue.
By creating recurring appointments, you eliminate the need to repeatedly schedule the same appointments all over again. You’ll claim back your time, focus on important tasks, and serve clients without constantly worrying about organizing your schedule and fitting everyone in. This leads us to another benefit of recurring appointments: consistency & organization.
When you automate repeating bookings, it provides a consistent framework for your schedule and helps you maintain an organized workflow. Recurring appointments drastically reduce the chances of scheduling conflicts and make sure you always provide high-quality services to your clients.
However, they don’t only help you & your business. Customers love recurring appointments! They know what to expect and when. If you create a recurring schedule for each customer, they can secure their spot on time, and get the seamless booking experience they deserve. This sets the foundation for a strong bond between them and your brand.
The best thing about recurring appointments isn’t just productivity. If you implement them strategically, you’ll maximize your revenue potential and generate consistent revenue streams. Whether you offer subscription-based appointments or upfront payments, recurring appointments allow you to sleep peacefully at night knowing you have financial stability.
How to Set Up Recurring Appointments? Step-By-Step Guide
Don’t worry! Setting up recurring appointments is as easy as it gets. Let’s see how to do it in our step-by-step guide:
- First, you need to choose a recurring appointment scheduling software.
- The second step is to identify the recurrence pattern. Determine the frequency of appointments, whether they repeat daily, weekly, or monthly. Also, consider whether they occur on specific days or within a range of dates.
- Selecting the number of times or end date is the third step. Decide the number of repeating appointments or set an end date if the duration is limited.
- If your recurring appointment falls within a specific week or month, define the appropriate settings to ensure scheduling is accurate and effective.
- Don’t forget about appointment details! Provide all necessary information such as purpose, location, duration, and any additional instructions like for non-recurring appointments.
- Enable automatic appointment reminders to make sure assigned employees and customers know about upcoming bookings in advance. You’ll minimize the no-shows!
Let’s see an example of how you can set up recurring appointments with Trafft:
- Out of your admin dashboard, go to settings at the top right corner. This will open a form where you can pick a setting you want to configure.
- Select Features and Integrations settings, which will open a list of options you can activate or deactivate with a help of a toggle button.
- Activate Recurring Appointments. You will need to select all the necessary parameters for the appointment before scheduling the date and time.
- For editing existing services, go to Services and click on the three dots on the right side to open the editing option.
- And for setting this feature within a new service, click Add a New Service, go to New Service, and pick Settings on the left side.
- The recurring appointment setting is in Services’ General Settings. Enable Recurring Appointments to open the setting form.
- Add additional conditions for your service. You can set the Daily, Weekly, or Monthly recurrence, depending on your needs. Payments can be calculated per batch of services, or per separate service.
And that’s it. Now you are ready to repeat the benefits of recurring bookings!
To sum everything up, the Recurring Appointments feature brings a peculiar revolution to the entire booking experience. It saves plenty of time for both, the service provider and the customer, to work in their best interests.
This might be a good opportunity to introduce one more, a game-changing improvement that Trafft’s team introduced within the last update – Private Services. By setting certain services to private, you can customize their visibility. Quite handy for those of you who do not want to show all services to everyone. This feature, along with recurring appointments, brings even more planning opportunities. And this will make your business stand out in the eyes of the customers.
Use Trafft – Recurring Appointments Scheduling Software
To simplify the process of managing recurring appointments, Trafft’s developed a superior feature that completely eliminates time-wasting tasks from managing your schedule.
If you want to use Trafft as your recurring appointment scheduling software, you’ll experience the full power of automation. Trafft offers you:
- Customizable recurrence options.
- Automated reminders via SMS, email, and Whatsapp.
- Customizable templates for reminders and your booking page.
- Seamless integration with Outlook and Google Calendars.
- Easy rescheduling and cancellations.
- Insightful dashboard with every important metric to see how your recurring appointments are performing.
As admins, Trafft’s users are already familiar with this routine and the whole process is straightforward and easy. You can make several processes work simultaneously with just a few simple settings. You can set the recurrence when creating a new appointment, or when editing the existing one. Additionally, you can set the interval to daily, weekly, and monthly service recurrences. And you can pick between payment methods.
Now you only need to choose your dream plan and Trafft’s recurring appointment scheduling software will make sure you achieve your dream revenue!